There are several pathways that provide financial assistance for Boarding fees.
- The Isolated Children and Parents Association (ICPA) Boarding Scholarship (for a student from an isolated area whose parents are members of the ICPA)
- Glora Thew Boarding Award (for rural families wanting a Christian education for their child)
- The Bush Children's Education Fund. See more information
Supporting documents requested
1. A hand written letter from the student supporting their scholarship application outlining contribution to the school community (for all scholarships).
2. A supporting letter of Reference from an Elder, Minister, Teacher, Coach, Instructor, Tutor etc (non-relative).